Piping All Position Automatic Welding Machine (MCU Type)
The automatic welding machine consists of welding trolley, welding power source, wire feeder, special welding gun, welding cable, control system, shipping PP box, packing wooden case, etc.
- Applicable diameter: ≥ DN200
- Applicable material : Carbon steel, alloy steel, low temperature steel, etc.
- Applicable welds: pipe-pipe welds, pipe-elbow welds, pipe-flange welds, etc.
- Min. turning radius : 300mm (PAAWM-00Da)/240mm (PAAWM-00Db, 00Dc)
- The magnetic type pipe all-position welding machine uses 4 magnetic wheels to enable the welding trolley firmly adhere to the pipe surface. The magnetic wheel is driven to rotate by DC stepping motor and worm gear mechanism, so the welding trolley can crawl on the surface of the pipe.
- The welding machine uses DC stepper motor + linear guide rail + ball screw to realize longitudinal displacement of the welding gun, so as to facilitate the alignment of the welding gun to the weld.
- The welding machine has a specific longitudinal displacement to realize the longitudinal swing of the welding gun so that the welding gun can swing and weld.
- The welding machine uses DC stepping motor + worm gear and worm mechanism to adjust the angle of the welding gun. The radial displacement of welding gun is realized by using DC stepping motor + bevel gear + trapezoidal screw.
- With gas shielding arc welding, this machine can be used for welding the root, fill, and cap passes on pipes. When equipped with specific welding power supply (such as: Kembe FastMig M420, X350, Migatronic Sigma Select 400), root welding can be performed.
- The welding trolley is equipped with a motion control circuit board, while the welding power supply is designed with a welding control circuit board. The welding parameters edited in the computer can be transferred from a U disk into the motion control circuit board, realizing welding motion control and welding parameter adjustment through a wireless remote control.