Numerical Control Pipe End Beveling Machine
- Pipe Diameter Applicable: DN600/DN800/DN1000/DN1200/DN1500
- Pipe Wall Thickness Applicable: 4-90mm; 6-180MM
- Applicable Materials: Carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and cryogenic steel, etc.
- Bevel Shape: U, X, V and double V
- Cutting Direction: Radial automatic differential cutting feed or axial semi-automatic motor cutting feed (inlet frequency); radial NC motor cutting feed or axial NC motor cutting feed
- Retracting Direction: Radial automatic motor retracting or axial automatic motor retracting (inlet frequency); radial NC motor retracting or axial NC motor retracting
- Driven by: Motor
- Clamping System: Work piece is clamped by hydraulic cylinder and centering automatically
- Bracket System: Screw lifting adjustable
- Rev of the Principal Axis: Stepless speed control and variable frequency
- Axial Displacement: 80mm(principle axis) 100mm(machine head); 150mm(principal axis), 300mm (machine head)
- Bevel Angle of Tool Rest: 0°~45°
- Widthwise Displacement: ±50MM; ±100MM
- Control System: PLC Controlling; CNC Controlling
- Automatic Aligning: At the end of beveling machine conveying system it can be equipped with lifting device if necessary to automatically adjust automatically the center elevation of the pipe to bevel pipes with different diameters
- Conveying System: End beveling VF conveying systems driven by motor are equipped at front and rear sides of the beveling machine if necessary
The numerical control pipe end beveling machine is used for machining the U or V shape bevels for a number of pipes with heavy wall thickness.
- The numerical control pipe end beveling machine offers good on-line performance (designed as per the on-line equipment of the production line).
- It offers a beveling speed of ≤5Min /pipe bevel (DN200 SCH40).
- It offers bevel cutting of: cutting a pipe with other equipment such as band saw and then machining each bevel.
- The bevel quality of the numerical control pipe end beveling machine is very good.
- Synchronously top & bottom centering clamp with hydraulic motor and screw rod; radial differential feed, motorized discharge or feed/discharge controlled by axial common motor; Preset parameters through PLC touch screen; PLC or CNC Control; special CNC Tool holder; standard numerical control blade without coolant; Bevel shape: V, double V and U; Applicable for the radial or axial beveling of STD wall pipes and radial beveling of thick-wall pipes.
As an experienced numerical control pipe end beveling machine manufacturer and supplier based in China, Qianshan also provides high speed pipe end beveling machine, pipe fabrication production line, pipe automatic welding machine, automatic piping welding workstation, and more.
Pipe Prefabrication Machine