Piping Radiographic Test Work Station (Type-A)
- Pipe diameter applicable: DN400/DN600
- Detecting power: 300KV. 5MA
- Defectoscopy direction: bottom and sides
- Exposure Time: 8 hours/ day, 6 days/ week
- Lead Board Thickness: 10mm (top), 16mm (bottom), 23mm (others)
- Limited lifting weight: 1 ton (external), 50kg (internal)
- Conveying system: two trolleys are provided at the side of material feeding and discharging ends; raising and lowering pipe with the cantilever crane
- Air conditioning system: 2.5 HP split air conditioner
With very good flaw detection performance, the piping radiographic test work station is commonly used in pipe fabrication factories or yards for pipe and tube defective detection.
- The piping radiographic test work station is a combination of one 6m container made using special techniques, one free frame light-rail crane, one pipe cantilever crane, and one split type air conditioner.
- Its production efficiency is high. Utilizing a container as the carrier, it has no limitation on working radius and offers superior mobility.
- One specially retrofitted 6M container; one free framework light rail crane; one pipe cantilever crane; one split-type air conditioner, one rail & trolley conveying system; lead plates installed all around (the roof: 10mm; the bottom: 16mm; others: 23mm); flaw detector power: 300KV/5MA; nondestructive testing can be done during the day to solve the bottleneck of flaw detection.