Multifunction Automatic Pipe Welding Machine (TIG+MIG+SAW, Press Roller Type)
Model: PPAWM-24Ab; PPAWM-32Ab
- Pipe diameter applicable: DN100-600 (φ114-610mm); DN200-800 (φ219-813mm) or customizable
- Pipe wall thickness applicable: 3-60 mm
- Materials applicable: carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and cryogenic steel
- Welds applicable: the machine supports pipe-pipe, pipe-elbow, pipe-flange, flange-flange and flange-elbow welding, etc.
- Pipe driving system: Two row of metal with rubber compound idler wheel driven by motor
- Clamping system: clamping by with cross arm clamping mechanism
- Bracket system: it is a separated trolley system for the welding machine, and can be adjusted along the track according to the length of the pipe
- Counterweight System: No
- Speed-regulation Mode: VF stepless speed control
- Control system: PLC control with touch screen, a product of our patented technology
- Welding procedure: TIG+MIG+SAW for spool piece automatic root pass, fill in & final welding at the same station
- Welding Power: With Lincoln Welding Power Source (or as per customers' demands)
- The multifunctional pipe welding machine can be utilized in a production line, and offers a broad range of applications. It is used in various industries for pipe welding.
- Welding Efficiency: Excellent (250-500 inch/day, which is 4 times higher than the manual welding)
- The equipment is easy for operation. Even a new user can learn how to use it in a short period of time.
- Keeping the welding gun at the optimum position all the time, the welding equipment offers good welding surface quality, and the minimum welding qualification rate is up to 98%. Skilled operators require no re-work at all.
- The automatic pipe welding machine makes use of friction force to drive the pipes. When the machine is used to connect a pipe elbow to a pipe with DN diameter no less than 600mm and wall thickness no less than 40mm, a balance weight is necessary so as to avoid eccentricity caused by the heavy weight of the pipe elbow.